Church Life Opportunities
WE CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE ABOVE
- WORSHIP SERVICES: Sundays at 10:00 AM Holy Communion on first Sundays.
- COFFEE HOUR - Following the worship service on the second Sunday. This is a time to greet old friends and welcome new ones. We welcome visitors and guests to participate.
- BIBLE STUDY - This group meets on Thursdays at 2 PM for a set number of sessions on a certain theme or topic, as scheduled.
- CHANCEL CHOIR - The choir rehearses on Fridays at 1 PM, followed by the
- MEN'S CHORUS - which rehearses at 2:30 PM, September through June. These groups provide special music for Sunday morning worship and special seasonal services. New members are welcomed.
- CHIME CHOIR - Performs on special occasions. Call the church office or speak to Ernest F. Hamilton, Jr. if you are interested in joining.
- TAPE MINISTRY - Each worship service is audio taped and available to those unable to attend services. Please call the church office at 732-350-0232, if you wish a tape.
- PRAYER GROUP - This group meets at the church (or other location) at 9 AM each Wednesday to pray for those on the church prayer list and for the concerns of people everywhere.
- WOMEN'S GUILD - All of the women of the church are invited to this group, which meets at 10 AM on the fourth Wednesday, as scheduled. Bring a sandwich and stay for lunch and fellowship.
- PRAYERFUL STITCHERS - This group meets at 9:00 AM each Tuesday to make crafts. Supplies and instruction are available. Refreshments are offered.
- MOVIE TIME - A movie with a spiritual value is shown at 2 PM on the second Monday from September to April, as scheduled. The community is welcomed.
To send us an email, with any questions or comments, just click on the church name below.
Community Reformed Church
This page was last updated on