Church Life Opportunities
WE CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE ABOVE
- WORSHIP SERVICES: Sundays at 10:00 AM Holy Communion on first Sundays.
- COFFEE HOUR - Following the worship service on the second Sunday. This is a time to greet old friends and welcome new ones. We welcome visitors and guests to participate.
- BIBLE STUDY - This group meets on Wednesdays at 10:00 AM for a set number of sessions on a certain theme or topic, as scheduled.
- CHOIR - The choir rehearses on Fridays at 1 PM. The Choir provides special music for Sunday morning worship and special seasonal services. New members are welcomed.
- CHIME CHOIR - Performs on special occasions. Call the church office or speak to Ernest F. Hamilton, Jr. if you are interested in joining.
- TAPE MINISTRY - Each worship service is audio taped and available to those unable to attend services. Please call the church office at 732-350-0232, if you wish a tape.
- WOMEN'S CIRCLES - All of the women of the church are invited to join one of the circles, which meet monthly, except for the summer, as scheduled. Call the church office if interested.
To send us an email, with any questions or comments, just click on the church name below.
Community Reformed Church
This page was last updated on