Community Reformed Church also participates in the following ministries:
Community Reformed Church helps to support the work
of these missionaries around the world.
Dick and Carolyn Otterness in Hungary.
Dr. and Mrs. Abel Guzman in Mexico.
Barbara Kapenga in Ethiopia.
Peggy and Bill DeBoer in New Mexico.
- Prayer Group — every Wednesday morning at 9:00 AM.
- Bible studies.
- Mission support/disaster aid
- "Shepherds" program — keeping in touch with each other.
- Lay pastors ministries.
- Women's ministries — monthly service at Aristacare Rehab.
- Dutch Fair and workshop.
- Travel opportunities.
- Prayerful Stitchers — Tuesday mornings.
- Chancel Choir and Men's Chorus.
- Chime Choir.
- Fellowship events.
- Volunteering in ministry.
The church also provides space for the following community services:
- The Whiting Food Pantry — open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 PM. Phone: 732-350-0232.
- The Clothes Tree — open Tuesday and Friday, 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Phone: 732-350-0232.
- Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey — office open Monday—Friday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Phone: 732-849-9400.
- Ocean County Senior Nutrition Site — dinner served Monday, Thursday and Friday at 12:00 PM. For reservations call 732-849-1807.
An Additional Ministry:
The third Sunday of each month (except June-August) the Women's Ministries sponsors a worship service at Arista Care Nursing Home.
(Click Here to Return to Home Page)
This page was last updated on